There are many Everbrite coatings benefits to restoring the original paint on your roll up doors with Everbrite™ instead of repainting. Review the information below to see how our product is high quality and superior to others.
Before and After restoration with Everbrite™
- Buildings look like new again after product application.
- Dust may settle on the metal but will easily rinse off.
- Doors resist dirt & stay cleaner longer.
- Everbrite™ Protective Coating will protect against harmful elements such as sun, salt, oxidation, bird droppings, etc.
- Surfaces refinished with Everbrite™ will not fade or chalk for 5–10 years.
- Surfaces can easily be refinished and maintained.
- It is much less expensive to maintain than repainting.
- Graffiti can be removed easily without harming the original paint.
- Everbrite™ will not chip, crack, peel or discolor.
- The finish will last without fading for years.
- No interruption in your day to day business.
- Everbrite™ dries very quickly so your customers will not be inconvenienced.
Why not just repaint?
Here are some problems with that type of “fix”:
- Repainted surfaces tend to blister, chip and peel. Paint cannot be baked on in the field.
- Repainted surfaces will oxidize at an accelerated rate, often within 1 year.
- Many of the additives that made paint last have been removed. Does it really make sense to copy the same process that you are trying to cover up?
- Repainted surfaces will need repainting frequently unless sealed & protected from the elements. Sealing is what the Everbrite™ process is all about.
- Repainted doors tend to have more problems with their mechanisms due to the extra weight of the paint and gumming up the roller bearings.
- Everbrite™ is practically weightless when it has dried on the door and will not gum up the mechanisms.
Everbrite™ will remain flexible so it will not crack or peel. Automotive clears are made for short pieces of steel not for storage doors that flex and roll.
Why restore with Everbrite™ instead of other clear coats?
- Everbrite™ has additional U.V. blockers and Anti-Oxidants for additional protection.
- Everbrite™ is self-annealing and unlike automotive clear coats can be maintained indefinitely.
- Reapplication does not require sanding or removal of the first coat.
We are experienced with working with storage doors & protection of customer’s goods.